EDUCORP Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It is often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process